Online Marketing is the most important aspect that is considered by almost every business now-a-days for two reasons
There are different kind of online marketing options available today, such as Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing and so on.
Out of all the available options, E-mail Marketing is the most easiest and widely used strategy by most of the individuals/business who want to generate some additional income and to increase sales of their business.
What is Email Marketing?
Communicating with your lead/customer by sending an email is defined as Email Marketing.
This communication can be anything. Below are some examples of different kind of communications.
1. Sending Promotional email offering discount on your product or service
2. Information about New arrivals in your store
3. Informing about New post that published on your blog
4. Upcoming Events etc.,
Let us take an example to understand Email Marketing more clearly.
You launched a new product/service and you want to get more sales. By using Email marketing you can reach out to people and inform them about your product or service by offering them a special discount. People who are interested will come to your website by clicking on the link in the email and purchase the product or service from your website.
This is how email marketing works.
Now let’s move on to the next topic “Ways to Generate Additional income with Email Marketing”.
Ways to Generate Additional Income with Email Marketing:
We will explain this topic by taking 4 sections of people into consideration.
1. Online Store that sells products to their customers
2. Business that offers services to their clients
3. Website or Blog that provides information to their visitors
4. Beginners who want to learn about Email Marketing.
If you own an online store and selling products to your customers, below are the ways you can use Email Marketing to generate more sales or additional income.
1. Sending email to your existing subscribers about “New Arrivals”
2. Sending email to your existing subscribers about “Best Sellers of this Season/Month”
3. Sending email to your existing subscribers based on their preferences and interests.
4. Sending email to your existing subscribers whenever you run any discounts in the store.
5. Offering New User discounts to get more subscribers and registrations to your store.
By following the above steps, you can improve your branding and awareness among your customers, which in turn results into more sales.
If you own a business that offers services to your clients, below are the ways you can use Email Marketing to generate more sales or additional income.
1. Sending an email to your potential prospects about your business and services you offer.
2. Sending email to your potential prospects about your relevant projects
3. Sending email to your existing clients if you are launching any new service
By following the above steps, you can improve your connection with new clients and existing clients which in turn results good sales.
Website or Blog:
If you own a website or blog that provides information to your visitors, below are the ways you can use Email Marketing to generate more sales or additional income.
1. Build your own email list
2. Always email your subscribers whenever you publish new content or blog post.
3. Offer a freebie to get new subscribers.
As you know getting traffic is the key to earning money through a website. Email Marketing can be extremely powerful when it comes to bringing traffic to your website. More the number of email subscribers you have, the more money you can earn from your website or blog. (we will cover more about this in Day 2 of this Course)
This section is for beginners who want to learn Email Marketing and generate additional income from it. Below are suggestions to get you started.
1. Start a Blog/Website(Detailed Guide on How to Start Your Own Website/Blog by Yourself will be covered in the next module)
If you don’t want to start your blog/website now, you can continue with the rest of the course to learn the basics of email marketing and can apply all this knowledge once you decide to launch your blog/website.
In the Next Module, we will cover the following topics.
- How to Get Started with Email Marketing
- Step by Step Guide to Launch your Own Website/Blog Yourself(No coding knowledge required) &
- Different ways you can earn from your own Website/Blog.
Would love to hear your feedback under comments section!!